Are you in need of someone to make health care decisions for you in the event you become incapacitated? Along with care management, Pegasus Care Management also offers this professional service to those who are in need. In order to be assigned as your health care representative so that we can competently and knowledgeable represent you,, we require the following:
- An assessment must be completed that covers medical history and current diagnoses, doctors and other providers, medications, and other treatment programs.
- A health care questionnaire covering desires for treatment and end of life care must be completed.
- The Advance Directive appointing Paladin Advocates as your health care representative must be completed by an attorney.
- You must have a separate financial power of attorney to ensure payments to Paladin Advocates in the event of incapacity.
- You agree to quarterly phone calls and annual home visits to update records and any changes.
- You agree to provide a signed Release of Information for medical and other pertinent records and documentation requested by Paladin Advocates
Call 503.252.8499 or email Niki.Tucker@ohcs.org for more information