Care managers are professionals who are specially trained in social work, nursing, or gerontology to meet the needs of growing older. These professionals can help access resources and navigate the challenges that seniors and others face.
At Pegasus Care Management, we can assist in the following ways, and more:
- As an advocate for the client to ensure their voice is heard
- Assess care options including skilled nursing, assisted living, memory care or in home care to help determine the best fit
- Review of insurance coverage including Medicare and long term care
- Provide information about various diseases that may impact aging
- Attend medical appointments with the client to ensure correct transfer of information between the client, family, caregivers, and medical providers
- Monitor that care provided is following best practices and doctors orders
- Work alongside trust officers, guardians, attorneys, and other elder care professionals to ensure the client’s needs are met in all areas
- Work to ensure client is receiving the highest quality of life attainable
Pegasus Care Management provides a free 30 minute phone consultation to answer questions and determine if care management is the right choice for you.
During the phone call, prospective clients can ask questions about our care management services, types of work that is performed, and fee structure.
Our care manager will also be happy to answer basic questions, provide helpful referrals and send out a contract for prospective clients to review.
If care management services are desired, contracts are sent via Docusign. Once signed, an in person (or Zoom) assessment is scheduled with the client and responsible parties.
To learn more about care management, contact us today at 503.252.8499